"Reach a Child's Soul - Transform a Life"
Toley Ranz / Sedona Soul Balance
Now Kids Can Finally Discover How to Live Free of Fear as they Reclaim their Belief in Themselves and STAND UP TO BULLYING!
When your child is being bullied it tears you apart inside.
You feel a cascade of emotions: anger, helplessness, frustration, and the list goes on.
Of course you feel their emotional pain. And you have so much empathy for them. You know how much long-term damage it inflicts on them.
Running out of options? Even though you have tried everything, right?
Here’s The Good News:
The TOLEY RANZ Stops Bullying Project is your port in the storm.
Uniquely designed to reach out to Parents, Grandparents, and Teachers, this groundbreaking project gives you life changing tools that can make a world of difference to your child, and to YOU.
Here are just a few of the outcomes you can expect:
- Improve your Kids’ emotional disposition
- Boost a sense of self-reliance and confidence
- Change Kids’ mindsets with Kindness quickly and easily
- Shows your Kids how to live fearlessly as they listen to their “gut feeling”
With TOLEY RANZ your child will rediscover their self-belief so they can stand-up to bulling once and for all.
What does this mean for you?
- It means that you can breathe again.
- It means an end to the heartache and emotional defeat you’ve been feeling.
- It means a beautiful sense of RELIEF knowing that your child can live like a child again.
The TOLEY RANZ Stops Bullying Project is especially created for children Pre-K to Grade 4 and is based on the Five Social Emotional Competencies as defined by The Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL). ]
Come TOLEY RANZ with us!
We believe that Kids are fundamentally good, talented
we overcome fear, eliminate anxieties, recognize
COVID 19 sPECIAL
TOLEY RANZ STOPS BULLYING Program Tolerance
Sammie loves his Purple Pencil but classmates tease him
Parents & KIDS
Imagine having a Place to turn to – Imagine not feeling alone
Welcome in the TOLEY RANZ SHOP
Join our newsletter for the latest news and resources.